- Lady Gargoyle would stop pretending to be a woman, suffer a huge epiphany and spend the rest of his days mired in repentance. This would take the form of a solemn vow of silence. In Namibia.
- Michael Penn would be the more famous of the Penn siblings.
- They'd make a real TV reality show about the impending death of TV reality shows.
- Comedy films relying almost entirely on gross sight-gags involving bodily functions would be outlawed. In other words, there would be no more comedy films made. I think I could survive quite handily, thank you very much.
- Owners of all corporate radio stations would be forced to actually listen to their radio stations. Cruel, but fair.
- I'd be able to watch this video and enjoy it, rather than crying like a baby as soon as I hear George's guitar. So lovely.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
In a just world...